Attorney Elizabeth Quesada, Esq.
Elizabeth Quesada, Esq.
Se habla español.
Contact: Click here to email Elizabeth
Highlights of Elizabeth’s legal career
- Practiced in most counties in the State of Florida.
- Experienced in estate planning, guardianship, probate administration matters.
- Handled probate litigation matters.
- Represented clients is multiple real estate transactions.
Elizabeth Quesada, Esq. is an associate at Shupe Dhawan’s Fort Lauderdale office. She focuses her practice on Probate, Guardianship and Estate Planning matters. She obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and English from the University of Miami and a Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law.
Elizabeth has experience representing clients in transactions related to a variety of legal issues, such as formal and summary administrations, guardianship proceedings, preparation of estate planning documents such as: Last Will and Testament, Durable Power of Attorney, Living Will, Healthcare Surrogate and HIPPA release and representation of sellers in real estate closings.
Elizabeth joined Shupe Dhawan in 2021 and focuses on advocating for her clients to provide them with the best representation she can. She is client centered and caters to each client and their needs. When she is not at the office, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, travelling to new places and reading books in fiction and historical fiction.
- B.A. in Political Science and English, University of Miami (2014)
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University School of Law (2018)
- Florida Bar, 2018
- Notary Public, State of Florida
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Miami Lakes Bar Association, Director
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Member