About Immigration Lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Lauderdale Immigration Lawyer
The United States is known as the land of opportunity and has over 42 million immigrants who have come here for a better life. These immigrants and their U.S. born children now constitute approximately 25% of the U.S. population. Fort Lauderdale immigration lawyers Shupe Dhawan provide legal help for your immigration law matters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Partner Neil Dhawan was born and raised in Canada. As an immigrant himself, Neil understands the legal challenges immigrants face in obtaining U.S. visas, green cards and ultimately citizenship. Neil has called the United States home for more than a decade and has helped many clients obtain immigration benefits.
Family, Business, and Marriage Green Cards
Many people who enter the United States do so on a temporary basis with a
Get a permanent residence (Green Card) for parents, children, siblings, a fiancé(e), or a spouse; visas for visiting or living in the United States; adjustment of status; and consular processing (Green Card).
- L-1 Visas for Managers and Executives (Starting an affiliated company or a job transfer to an affiliated company)
- E-1 / E-2 Visa
- H-1B Visa and PERM Processing
- TN Status
- EB-5 Immigrant Investment Visa
United States Citizenship & Naturalization
- United States Citizenship and Naturalization
- Automatic and Derivative Citizenship – Are you Already a Citizen?