Fort Lauderdale Immigration Lawyer
The United States is known as the land of opportunity and has over 42 million immigrants who have come here for a better life. These immigrants and their U.S. born children now constitute approximately 25% of the total U.S. population. Fort Lauderdale Immigration Lawyers Shupe Dhawan provides legal help for your Immigration Law matters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Partner Neil Dhawan was born and raised in Canada, and as an immigrant himself, Neil understands the legal challenges immigrants face in obtaining U.S. Visas, Green Cards and ultimately Citizenship. Neil has called the United States home for more than a decade and has helped many clients obtain immigration benefits.
Family Visas and Green Cards
Permanent Residence (Green Card) for Parents, Children, Siblings, Fiancée, and Spouse and Visas for visiting or living in the United States, Adjustment of Status and Counselor Processing (Green Card)
Business Visas and Green Cards
- L-1 Visas for Managers and Executives (Starting a Affiliated Company or a Job Transfer to an Affiliated Company)
- E-1 / E-2 Visa
- H-1B Visa and PERM Processing
- TN Status
- EB-5 Immigrant Investment Visa
United States Citizenship & Naturalization
- United States Citizenship and Naturalization
- Automatic and Derivative Citizenship – Are you Already a Citizen?