K-3 Spouse Visa

K-3 spouse visa allows the spouse of a United States Citizen to enter the country, with their children who are under 21 years of age, and then apply for a Greed Card (adjustment of status to a permanent resident) at any time after entry.  The spouse can also apply for work authorization, and generally have work authorization within 90 days.  When work authorization is approved, the spouse can begin working, obtain a driver’s license, and a social security card.  Children of the K-3 applicant receive K-4 visas.

The K-3 spouse visa is similar to the K-1 Fiancé(e) visa.  With the K-1 the couple plan to get married within 90 days of entering the country, after approval of the K-1 visa.  However, with the K-3, the couple is already married, and the spouse is living abroad.  The K-1 and the K-3 requires the spouse to file for adjustment of status (green card) after entering the country.

There are no quotas for the K-3 spouse visa, so regular processing times apply.  Once admitted to the United States for a two-year period, then a person can file for adjustment of status to receive a permanent green card.

Contact Us

Shupe Dhawan
888 SE 3rd Ave., Suite 202
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Call: (954) 507-7220

Please complete the form below, and we will contact you shortly.
* Required Field
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Call Now Button