The Benefits of United States Citizenship
This video discusses the Benefits of United States Citizenship, also known as Naturalization.
A few of the benefits of US Citizenship include:
- The ability to sponsor your spouse, parents, siblings, and fiancé(e) for permanent resident;
- You can obtain citizenship for your children under the age of 18;
- You have the right to vote, and serve on a jury;
- You can be eligible for federal employment and benefits, many of which are reserved for United States Citizens;
- You can be eligible for federal grants and scholarships;
- Your residency cannot be taken away and you cannot be deported;
- You have the right to become an elected official; and
- You can travel with a US Passport.